Meeting Materials for November 17, 2016
The following materials will be used in discussions at the Covered California Board meeting on November 17, 2016. Please note that not all agenda items have written materials.
III. Meeting Minutes
IV. Executive Director's Report
V. Covered California Policy and Action Items
VI. Considering Future Issues for Covered California Panel Discussion
Panel 1: National and State Health Care Landscape and Trends
- John Bertko, Chief Actuary, Covered California.
- Larry Levitt, Senior Vice President for Special Initiatives, Kaiser Family Foundation
- Sandra Hernandez, MD, President & Chief Executive Officer, California Health Care Foundation
- Ian Morrison, PhD, Author, Consultant and Futurist
Panel 2: Improving Wellness, Population Health, and Consumer Engagement
- Karen Smith, MD, MPH, Director and State Public Health Officer, California Department of Public Health
- Doris Peter, PhD, Director, Health Ratings Center, Consumer Reports
Comments to the Board
Comments to the Board - None